As the opioid epidemic continues to dominate our national attention, states are enacting rules on opioids, on benzodiazepines, and other controlled substances.
Opioid prescribing guidelines and recommendations, as well as provider resources, vary by state. We've pulled together a “provider resource bulletin board” by state.
At AffirmHealth, we build software to support prescriber compliance across the organization. Our latest product, AffirmHealth Shield, helps organizations develop, implement and manage prescribing protocols. If responsible prescribing is important to you and your organization, having protocols in place is a must.
WISCONSINWisconsin Medical Examining Board Opioid Prescribing Guidelines
THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
To learn more about compliant prescribing check out some of our recent blog posts on the topic:
- Opioid Prescribing in 2018: Protect Your Patients. Protect Your Practice.
- Pain in the Paperwork: Determine Risk and Document Medical Necessity
- A Platform to Facilitate Pain Management Compliance
- Does your Practice Have Effective Opioid Prescribing Protocols?
- Are You Effectively Assessing Risk When Prescribing Opioids?
- SAMHSA Medication Assisted Treatment Protocols Are Out: Here's What You Need to Know
Subscribe to our blog, so you can stay up-to-date on this topic: